Please help me!!! :o(

From: Eddy Pagotto <eddy.pagotto_at_libero.it>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:07:49 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
I read all possibile guides, I read hundreds of messages in newsgroup... but I doesn't work!
I am not able to install Oracle 8.1.7 under Suse Linux 7.2 Professional because the installation stops!
The Oracle Universal Installer starts, I can choose:
- the file locations (source and destination),

Eddy