Trashed Registry entry...

From: William O'Neill <wfoneill_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 22:28:15 -0700

Am using Oracle 9i (Enterprise) on WIN2K, as a standalone db - not a dba; just trying to get some familiarity with it. Tonight, I was cleaning up some old entries in the Registry, and accidentally trashed the entry for my Oracle instance, eg. OracleOraHome90Dev. How can I reconstitute this service. I don't have any idea. Help please. Just can't copy entries from another service, as you need to enter binary info, which I don't know. Thank you.
Bill... Received on Sun Apr 14 2002 - 00:28:15 CDT