Help! SQL/Cold Fusion Error

From: The Shirt <peter_at_derwent68.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 13:22:07 +0200

Hi there,
I'm having a problem with an error as below. The GEN_ID is a foreign key in the M_COMPDISC table. The GEN_ID foreign key is the primary key in table M_GENRE. The spelling is fine. I'm tearing my hair out trying to get to the bottom of this and would appreciate any help at all anyone can offer. The error codes and my code are below.

Error Diagnostic Information

An error occurred while evaluating the expression:

#form.GEN_ID#

Error near line 43, column 141.

Error resolving parameter FORM.GEN_ID

The specified form field cannot be found. This problem is very likely due to the fact that you have misspelled the form field name.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (#form.GEN_ID#), occupying document position (43:140) to (43:152).

My code is below;

insert into M_COMPDISC values(#get_pk.CDID#,'#form.CD_TITLE#',

'#form.CD_ASIN#','#form.CD_PRICE#','#form.CD_LPRICE#','#form.CD_DATEREC#','#
form.CD_NUMREC#','#form.CD_NUMSTOCK#','#form.CD_LEVREORDER#','#form.GEN_ID#'
,'#form.ART_ID#')

Any help will be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks
Peter

--
peter123_at_cheerful.com