Re: What is needed to publish a basic PLSQL web page

From: Finn Ellebaek Nielsen <fen_at_changegroup.dk>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 01:24:03 +0200

Did you run LOADPSP to create the stored procedure and can you call it from SQL*Plus?
I was wondering if you were aware that we at ChangeGroup have developed a superior implementation of PL/SQL Server Pages, for instance by focusing 100% on tool integration in the development phase. You can download a white paper and live screen demos from http://www.changegroup.dk/en/cgpsp.htm and you can also request a 45-day trial version.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Finn Ellebaek