Replication

From: Daysen <daysen_v_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 23:27:53 +0400

Hi all.
I'm currently using Oracle 8.1.7 release 3 under Linux. I'm trying to perform a replication but having some problems.

First of all my network has no domain. So i put the intance and global database name as follows:
Instance: prod
Global DB name: prod

when i'm trying to make a snapshot group at the replication site, i get an error: "cannot locate master site".

Can someone help? Received on Fri Apr 12 2002 - 14:27:53 CDT