Oracle and Solaris 8

From: djordjej <djordjej_at_attcanada.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:49:08 -0400

Hi ,

Anybody has had (or has heard from friends of) any bad experience with Oracle 8 running on Solaris 8. I know that the first supported version on Solaris 8 is 8.0.5. If you know of some I would appreciate if you could share it, and specify which version and patch release.

Thanks a lot.

Djordje Received on Fri Apr 12 2002 - 10:49:08 CDT