Re: Suggestions for additions to Oracle SQL Language

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:02:44 GMT

I think the following simple command would solve all of the problems:

SELECT lots_of_revevant_stuff
FROM some_where_i_cant_identify
BASED ON criteria_i_cant_articulate
WHERE data_entry_mistakes_are_fixed
ORDER BY something_that_will_make_it_look_meaningful;

Perhaps we need the BASED ON clause. ;-)

Daniel Morgan