Oracle9i Certified Database Associate - books & Test Software

From: Prakash S <prakashswami_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 11 Apr 2002 12:02:59 -0700

Hi,
I am new to Oracle. What books are required to pass the exams 1. Introduction to Oracle9i: SQL (#1Z0-007) 2. Oracle 9i Database: Fundamentals I (#1Z0-031) Also is selftestsoftware better than Transcender?

is it enough if have personal Oracle installed to practise whatever I learn to pass the exams?

thanks for your help.

Prakash Received on Thu Apr 11 2002 - 14:02:59 CDT