Re: Convert MS-Access 2 joined queries to Oracle SQL?

From: April <privatebenjamin_at_hushmail.com>
Date: 11 Apr 2002 07:20:52 -0700

I found a solution. Here it is below.

Select PEContact, Manager
FROM (Select tblEmployees.EmployeeName PEContact, tblEMployees.EmployeeDeptId From tblEmployees) d,

	 (Select y.GroupData Manager, z.DEPTID
  	 from tblemployees x, tblcboCombo y, tblDepartments z
	 where  x.EmployeeName = y.GroupData
	 and x.EMPLOYEEDEPTID = z.deptid
	 and z.division = 'NM'
	 and y.groupType = 'NMContractMgr'
	 and x.ApprovingAuthority = 'True') b

Where d.EMPLOYEEDEPTID = b.DeptId

Replacing the tablea,2 with query 1,2 did work.

Thanks to all for your guidance,
April