initial password for starting oracle 9i

From: ufcm9 <ufcm9_at_ifrance.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 15:38:54 +0200

Hy,

I am newbye in Oracle.
I have installed the oracle 9i tryout package (Oracle9i Personal Edition Release 9.0.1.1.0 for Microsoft Windows 98) : A91514-01.zip I have installed it on my computer.
But when I try to start the oracle 9i database, a password is required. I could not find this default password in the documentation. What is this password ?
Thanks in advance.

Hugues MALHERBE Received on Thu Apr 11 2002 - 08:38:54 CDT