Form Builder terminates when running Layout Editor. Urgent!

From: CS <notavailable_at_sorry.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 23:25:39 +0800

I'm using Developer6.0 with Oracle 8 under Windows 2000 Pro. i tried to make a form with wizard in Form Builder, When it's ready to generate the layout, the whole builder program terminates with a windows error Msg: "The instruction at '0x77f4a400' referenced memory at "0x3565000". The memory could not be 'read' "

I tried to open the an exist form (.fmb file) and the file was open without any problem. however, when i call Layout Editor to view the form layout, the program terminates again with win err msg "exception integer division by zero" .

ironcially, there were one or two times i can run layer editor successfully (just one or two times!!)

I think it's probably the problem of the layout Editor, right? could anyone of you solve this problem? I've tried to reinstall the developer but still can't get rid of it.

really really hope this problem can be solved because i m rushing to complete the assignment. Received on Wed Apr 10 2002 - 10:25:39 CDT