JAVA and permissions

From: Yann CAUCHARD <yann.cauchard_at_spcconsultants.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:24:37 +0200

Hi,

8.1.6 on NT.

I created a java procedure to rename a file. I tried to execute it and get an error about "java.io.FilePermission read" not granted and so on.
I granted all permission on all files to the right user.

It worked, BUT only after the database stopped and restarted.

Is stopping and restarting the DB the only solution to achieve JAVA granting ?
Or is there something I forgot or made wrong ?

Thanks.

yann Received on Wed Apr 10 2002 - 03:24:37 CDT