Any luck with Mandrake Linux 8.1

From: Michael Segulja <msegulja_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 17:30:02 GMT

Has anybody successfully installed 9i Application Server and 8i database server on Mandrake 8.1? I have successfully installed the database server, but I'm having trouble with the application server. I understand that Oracle does not support Mandrake, but I'm curious to see if anybody has managed to get it to work.

I get about 27% through step 6 of 6 in the Portal installation, and install fails with this message:

ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [15456], [WMA_API_MODULE], [13]

I called Oracle, but they of course said that's not a certified distribution so they wouldn't help me.

Anybody have any ideas or ran into this problem?

Thanks,

Michael Received on Tue Apr 09 2002 - 12:30:02 CDT