ODBC error - Please Help

From: Marko ²°°² <marknospamhinde_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 08:54:26 +0100

Im trying to create a new Oracle 806 ODBC connection in ODBC Data Source Administrator.
If i'm trying this for driver version 8.00.61.00 it works ok, but if I upgrade this driver to 8.00.62.00 - 8.00.66.00 then I get an error message after selecting the type of driver in ODBC Data Source Administrator:

I've checked the registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ODBC\ODBCINST.INI\Oracle in DEFAULT_HOME for
Driver = C:\WINNT\System\Odbcjt32.dll
Setup = C:\WINNT\System\Odbcjt32.dll

and also that the Odbcinst.ini file has the correct values.

These all seem to be fine to me.

This happens on one of my computers but not the other (which im not really supposed to be using).

Does anyone have any ideas?

Cheers

Marko Received on Tue Apr 09 2002 - 02:54:26 CDT