Re: altering table and column comments from PL/SQL

From: Ed Prochak <edprochak_at_magicinterface.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 02:41:42 GMT

Nothing really to help your problem but you appear to use Hungarian naming convetions. If that's so, then you should note that VARCHAR is not a zero terminated string (as implied by your variable name szSQL). VARCHAR type is a counted string.

 Sorry to dump on you, but having done a lot of maintenance on ProC code where the programmer didn't understand the difference, it's become a pet peeve of mine. (and I'm obviously no fan of Hungarian notation either).

--
Edward J. Prochak   --- Magic Interface, Ltd.
Ofc: 440-498-3700