Oracle 9i ON UPDATE CASCADE

From: Claude Gagnon <claudegagnon_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 23:22:16 -0500

Hi,

I want to know if Oracle 9i supports the command ON UPDATE CASCADE.

I have the following constraints and I get an error:

CONSTRAINTS fk_PosteSecond_PostePrim FOREIGN KEY (noP) REFERENCES PostePrim (noP) ON UPDATE CASCADE)

*
ERROR at line 5:
ORA-00905: missing keyword

If I utilize ON DELETE CASCADE, I didn't get any error.

Thanks,

Claude Received on Thu Apr 04 2002 - 22:22:16 CST