Re: Performance problems

From: damorgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 16:58:06 GMT

Depends.

If the tables are going to grow larger ... you have no choice but to make the tablespaces larger. But were they set up to autoexpand when they were created?

But I am lost by your comment about making extents bigger? There is no relationship between extent size on your concern about tablespace usage.

Daniel Morgan