Re: export from linux

From: s Lehaire <s.lehaire_at_meilleuregestion.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 13:09:05 +0200

Thx for answer.

I don't know how to configure the ORACLE_HOME and ORACLE_SID I can imagine that ORACLE_HOME is the path of the insttal of Oracle but I don't see what is the ORACLE_SID
whe I configure my PATH for execute the bin linux says :exp: error in loading shared libraries: libclntsh.so.1.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
So what can I do ? (I didn't install the computer so I don't know how it is configured).