Pro*C & VC++

From: Laurent <Laurent_at_bernes.com>
Date: 04 Apr 2002 10:21:27 GMT

Hello,

I have done many Pro*C programs under Unix. Now, I would want to make them under Windows with VC++. I know VC++ (as C compiler, not C++) but not with Pro*C But I'm not able to find any docs on the Web (which libs to use, etc...) Has anyone already done this ?

Thanks.

--
Use our news server 'news.foorum.com' from anywhere.
More details at: http://nnrpinfo.go.foorum.com/