Home -> Community -> Usenet -> c.d.o.misc -> Re: Corba Example (Employee): Exception during activation: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Null schema supplied.

Re: Corba Example (Employee): Exception during activation: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Null schema supplied.

From: Christof Kaiser <Kaiser_at_logiball.de>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 11:54:47 +0200

Me agian with an addition:

It must have something to do with my objects or how they are loaded into oracle.

Because:
With the objects that came with the instalation (like /system/admin/config ) I can do a lookup.

With /test Ican also do a Context.list("/test") and get the classes and names of the objects I loaded onto oracle.

However, i can not Context.lookup(..) them

cheers
christof Received on Thu Apr 04 2002 - 03:54:47 CST