Re: Help: Sending UDP datagrams from PLSQL

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 22:47:15 +0200

On Mon, 01 Apr 2002 08:29:33 GMT, "MPG" <pg_miguel_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi there,
>I need to send UDP datagrams from a PLSQL stored procedure. Does anybodyknow
>if there is any oracle stored package with a function/procedure that makes
>this possible?.
>Thanks in advance,
>Miguel.

There is not. You could of course have checked to Oracle Supplied Packages Reference manual to answer this question yourself. Obviously you need to write an external procedure and to call that from pl/sql

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Wed Apr 03 2002 - 14:47:15 CST