QUEBEC CITY POSITION OPEN

From: Recruit <bouchers_at_harringtonhr.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 19:10:00 GMT

Good Wonderful Afternoon,

    My name is Steven Boucher and I am a professional recruiter with Harrington Informatics Resources in Ottawa. I currently have a position in Quebec City for an Oracle Financials Implementation Consultant. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience and knowledge of the inventory and purchasing modules of Oracle and MUST BE BILINGUAL. If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to forward me a resume in word format for my review. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Steven Boucher Received on Wed Apr 03 2002 - 13:10:00 CST