Re: Storing objects in a RDBMS?

From: damorgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 16:02:36 GMT

This is a question that is impossible to answer. What objects? What size objects? What hardware do you have available? What expertise do you have in-house? If a product is the fastest and you have no experience with it you will spend more time installing, configuring, and learning ... than loading.

In my far less than humble opinion ... your criterion is no way to choose a database server.

Daniel Morgan