New to Oracle

From: Steve Read <Steve.Read8787_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 10:22:08 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,
I'm not sure if this question is relevant to this newsgroup. Sorry it it's not.
I am presently using sql server 2000 and I'm going to need to learn Oracle so I can convert some TSQL code into PL/SQL. Can someone advise of a good book / or a website that would teach me?

Also, I want to run on my laptop Oracle so I can evaluate it before buying the "full thing". Is that possible?

Thank you

steve Received on Wed Apr 03 2002 - 04:22:08 CST