Re: date question

From: Bricklen Anderson <bricklen_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 20:36:17 GMT

"Don't listen to anybody"?? Interesting choice of words. Of course you can change your NLS formats. However...

It has nothing to do with "not [being] sure". It's just plain sense, if you want to pull up all the appropriate records rather than relying on the assumption that you'll get all the rows you need 'cuz they're all in the format that is set by NLS -- then you use the TO_DATE function.

If I have misunderstood the intent of your reply, accept my apologies.

Cheers,

Bricklen