Oracle Mail on Windows 2000

From: Norman <norman_at_mad.scientist.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 15:48:51 +1200

Can anyone help me with the installation of Oracle Mail on Windows 2000? Under Unix, Oracle Mail requires an SMTP server like "Sendmail" in order to work properly. What is the equivalent for Windows 2000? (I can't believe that Oracle Mail is not a complete email server? I want to eliminate Exchange from my organisation)

I can get the Oracle mail server (8i) to run POP and IMAP, but not SMTP.

Any ideas anyone? Received on Mon Apr 01 2002 - 21:48:51 CST