Re: Seeking Oracle Trainer ASAP

From: Blair Technical Training, Inc. <btt_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1 Apr 2002 08:20:26 -0800

Manny,

Hi. I realize you may have already found an Oracle trainer to provide this on-site training for you, but if you need anyone in the future, please save my company's information. We also provide Microsoft training,
but specialize in Oracle and Unix.

We have Oracle contract trainers for: SQL, PL/SQL Programming, Developer (Forms and Reports) and Discoverer (End-User or Admin.), and Oracle Database Administration (Architecture, Tuning, Backup & Recovery and Networking.).

Our staff of independent trainers travel and train on-site or in your classroom. We also can provide trainers for Intro. to Unix or Linux classes, and have our own materials for a 3 day intro.

Our rates are very reasonable ($800 a day) and our instructors are certified, experienced practitioners who have worked in the field. We have our own Oracle curriculum, currently used in three universities and several business colleges.

If any of this interests you, we can provide resumes, excellent references, evaluations, and lists of companies we've trained. Please feel free to write / call with questions.

Sincerely,

Domini Anderson
Blair Technical Training, Inc.
btt_at_ix.netcom.com