oracle system design

From: Jerry Maguire <kapilcool_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 02:45:14 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
I am designing a software using oracle developer forms and reports (oracle as backend database). I have to start with system analysis using SSADM. I am looking for some resources about functions/programs specification/definition. Can anyone send me links or some documents for complete software design cycle including documentation, function definition, gui design etc. ?

Thank you
jerry Received on Fri Mar 29 2002 - 20:45:14 CST