Re: database doesnt shutdown , help needed

From: daniel <test_at_test.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 23:46:33 -0000

firstly a shutdown waits for connections to complete where as a shutdown immediate does not, also you don't specify the os so i'll guess that you are using nt and you have left the inteligent agent running, this can often hang for a while even in shutdown immediate..!!you may want to stop the ia first

--
Regards,

Daniel.