ORACLE/ ORDER MANAGEMENT 11I/ 5 MONTHS/ EUROPE

From: Tom Gugger <omnimed_at_norden1.com>
Date: 28 Mar 2002 20:46:12 GMT

                        OMNI GROUP
                      tgugger_at_msn.com
                       419-893-6334

           ORACLE CONTRACTS--5 MONTHS--APRIL START

We have two needs for a short duration in Atlanta, GA then on to Budapest, Hungary for the duration of project. Please see details below and if qualified and interested, please
email(tgugger_at_msn.com) resume or call 419-893-6334.

 Rates: $70/hr---housing and transportation covered.

  1. Need a strong Functional Order Management 11i implementor Start Date: ASAP End Date: August 2, 2002 Project Site: 1-3 weeks in Atlanta and then travel to Budapest for duration Must be able to travel to Budapest where bulk of work will be performed

RATE $70hr---Housing and transportation covered. 2. Need strong Functional APS (Advanced Planning & Scheduling) implementor Start Date: ASAP
End Date: August 2, 2002
Project Site: 1-3 weeks in Atlanta and then travel to Budapest for duration Must be able to travel to Budapest where bulk of work will be performed

  If interested,email(tgugger_at_msn.com)resume or call us at 419-893-6334.

                     Thanks, Tom Gugger