Companies in Austin TX (Career networking request)

From: D. P. <danthehorn_at_netzero.net>
Date: 28 Mar 2002 12:17:46 -0800

I am looking to compile a list of companies in Austin TX that work in the data warehousing industry. I am looking to enter the DW career path and need to find career networking contacts.

I have 9 years of experience with relational databases and some dimensional design experience.

Please e-mail me with information.

Thanks for time Received on Thu Mar 28 2002 - 14:17:46 CST