ORACLE FINANCIAL GURU/ CONTRACT/ CHICAGO

From: Tom Gugger <omnimed_at_norden1.com>
Date: 28 Mar 2002 13:51:45 GMT

Subject:ORACLE FINANCIALS GURU/ CHICAGO
Date: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 11:24 AM

                                                         OMNI GROUP
                                                      tgugger_at_msn.com
                                                         419-893-6334

                               ORACLE FINANCIALS GURU/  CONTRACT/  CHICAGO

  We have a need for an ORACLE FINANCIALS GURU with project management skills.
This person will manage a team and partner with one of our senior consultants. One needs
to have experience with deploying several thousand instances across a global environment.
Experience with Mercury and Kintana is strongly preferred.   This is a six month contract with an April start. It is located in the greater Chicago area.
If interested--Email(tgugger_at_msn.com) resume or call 419-893-6334. Please include your
all inclusive rate.

                                                                   Thanks,
                                                                   Tom
Gugger Received on Thu Mar 28 2002 - 07:51:45 CST