9i installation on Win 200 Pro

From: Bill Blackmon <wgblackmon_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 18:56:37 -0500

I'm trying to install 9i on Win 2000 Pro - (8i won't install - the installation program just disappears). On 9i the installation goes smoothly until it gets to 'Process Oracle Database Configuration Assistant' in 'Database Configuration' and then it just sits there forever and ever and ever. Do any of these products work on Win 2000 or am I just wasting my time?

Thanks,
Bill Received on Wed Mar 27 2002 - 17:56:37 CST