BLOB/CLOB data

From: Butt, Naseem [CAR:7622:EXCH] <nbutt_at_americasm01.nt.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 16:21:11 -0500

Can someone tell me how I can get a csv file with say 4 columns of data into a BLOB/CLOB data type in one of my tables. eg csv file format is

    Col1,Col2,Col3,Col4
    w1,x1,y1,z1

What functionality do I use to load the csv data directly into the BLOB/CLOB datatype, and how will it be stored, such that I can get at the data in an easy manner for graph plotting ?

Thanks for any help?

Naseem. Received on Wed Mar 27 2002 - 15:21:11 CST