UNIX cracks around here?

From: Knut Talman <knut.talman_at_mytoys.de>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 16:11:56 +0100

I know, that this is not a UNIX group but most of you work with UNIX so I ask anyway.
Is there a possibility to restrict users output of ps? I don't want the ordinary user to see all the processes on my machine. For instance if somebody starts sqlplus with username and password from the command line everybody can see the password. Do you know any solution?

Thank you in advance,

Knut Received on Wed Mar 27 2002 - 09:11:56 CST