Oracle BLOB to Web

From: Thomas Fricker <thomas.fricker_at_bud.bl.ch>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:34:24 +0100

Hi,
My Oracle Table contains a BLOB-Column with Word-Documents or Excel-Documents in it.
Now I want to write a Java Interface with Servlet-Technology to make this BLOBs accessible throuth the Web. When clicking on a Link, the Word or Excel-Object should display or be downloaded to the Client. How do I need to access the BLOB from the Servlet and 'stream' it to the Client?
Thanks for any Help. Received on Wed Mar 27 2002 - 04:34:24 CST