SQL Loader loading problem

From: League1L <league1l_at_aol.com>
Date: 27 Mar 2002 04:19:20 GMT

I have problem in loading huge amount of data into a partition table which is partitioned by month. Data loaded are for all the months within a year. After loading many records as much as 50,000, Oracle SQL loader complained "out of space". Whenever it happens, we looked at the table extents and blocks availables that are all O.K. Many free blocks are readily available. It happens every time that big file is loaded.
Only partially loaded. Never complete the whole process. I use Oracle 8.1.7. Please advise what I should do for this problem. We allocate enough space for this table. Similiar data set is always loaded to Informix. It is still fine. Appreciate any advise, all guru. Received on Tue Mar 26 2002 - 22:19:20 CST