Re: Storing Java Objects in Oracle

From: Ken Denny <ken_at_kendenny.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 18:20:05 GMT

Create your "stations" and "neighbors" tables. The "stations" table has all the information about the stations and the "neighbors" table has only two station id's. Another way is if you know the maximum number of neighbors any station can ever have then use the columns n1, n2, ... in the "stations table to hold the id's of the neighboring stations.

--
Ken Denny
http://www.kendenny.com/

Be nice to your kids.  They'll choose your nursing home.

vrw <linux4m32000_at_netscape.net> wrote in