Oracle media - v 7.1.x for OpenVMS VAX

From: Peter Ellis <peter.ellis_at_nordx.com>
Date: 22 Mar 2002 07:43:19 -0800

Hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.

Some background:

However, we do not have this media (nor have I been able to find a source for it within Oracle).

I'm hoping someone out there knows of a source (perhaps even within Oracle?) for old media releases.

Thanks in advance,

Peter Ellis, peter.ellis_at_nordx.com Received on Fri Mar 22 2002 - 09:43:19 CST