Did you look at MFC's class library for ODBC?

From: Tim Peer <peert_at_envysys.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 19:33:12 GMT

Microsoft's MFC library for ODBC (CDatabase, CRecordset, etc...) may work for you. The class library and the MS DevStudio environment are integrated, permitting rapid development of UI presentation objects to ODBC data stores. For our application, a generic replication tool, we use the MFC ODBC class library for the UI. The heart of our replication tool, uses "home-grown" custom Native ODBC interface classes.

--
Timothy E. Peer
eNVy Systems Inc.

http://envysys.com