Re: Where can I find some sample data

From: Eric Bowman <Doc435_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 23:28:24 -0500

Try the schemas Oracle ships to demo new features.

%ORACLEHOME%\ora81\RDBMS\demo
and
%ORACLEHOME%\ora81\RDBMS\ADMIN

Both of these directories create scripts that will build schema for sample apps and demos for new features. Failing that try build one out of census data from the university of Missouri, They have 1990 census data stored in a way that can be extracted to a CSV file and loaded useing SQLLOADER. I have pulled several sample datasets from there but nothing more complicated than single table samples. However with a few different sets of parameters you could build a pretty good schema.

http://mcdc.missouri.edu/applications/uexplore.html