Orlacle 9i lite replication - resolving conflicts

From: Ingo Wiese <iwiese_at_web.de>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 00:23:28 +0100

Hello everybody,

According to the Oracle lite developer guide (R 5.0.1, page 3-32) it's possible to execute or purge transactions which failed because of client conflicts (e.g. two clients attempt to update the same row) by using the Consolidator API. It is also stated that the administrator can change the data in the error queue before executing a transaction.

According to this I expected to find information on the failed transaction in one of the tables CEQ$MASTER, CVR$MASTER, CLG$MASTER which were created during the replication set up of a single table called MASTER. Unfortunately I only find an entry in CEQ$MASTER when the client tries to update a table which was already deleted on the server. I also had a look at the obvious tables in the mobile servers repository, but they were also empty.

Can anybody tell me, where I can find traces of the other replication conflicts (which client tried to execute witch statement).

Thanks in advance,

Ingo Wiese. Received on Wed Mar 20 2002 - 17:23:28 CST