Re: sqlplus ORA-03113 User

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 12:27:44 -0600

Set all the files under ORACLE_HOME to allow others to read.. set all in ORACLE_HOME/bin to allow execute as well

However, if SqlPlus loads, the permissions ( at least for execute ) are OK.. Check your environment variables and check the content of ORACLE_HOME/network/admin/tnsnames.ora

Be sure that all users have ORACLE_HOME set in their environment ...