Re: Question on creating constraints on Nested Tables

From: damorgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:04:44 GMT

In the real world of Oracle development I have yet to see anyone actully use nested tables. Of course they are used. But not very often. If you are new to Oracle I would urge you to expend your energies elsewhere on learning things that are more important and go back to nested tables, and other more obscure object types later.

Daniel Morgan