How to find out who is running the procedure ?

From: R Chin <rchin_at_panix.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 19:40:28 -0500

My VB app X.exe connects (RDO) and calls a stored procedure Y to run....

How can I find out -exclusively- from WITHIN the procedure, W/O having VB pass in any ID-related paramter, the username of the connected user running this app ?

So if the session connection info is in v$session, how do I identify the record for a
particular session ?

Thanks

Robert Received on Tue Mar 19 2002 - 18:40:28 CST