Importing forms and reports from Oracle data base to Portals.

From: James Battle <james_at_hookwater.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 19 Mar 2002 06:05:31 -0800

Hi can any one help.

I am struggling to work out how it is possible to import Forms and Reports from an Oracle database to the portlet repository in Portals. Our DBA has setup some privilages that let us create forms and reports in Portals and then publish them to the portlet repository. Is it simply a case that we do not have enough rights or is there something very obvious being overlooked.

I have tried creating a 'My Pages' folder and and linking to it but no succcess yet. Is this the right idea. Hope you can help. Received on Tue Mar 19 2002 - 08:05:31 CST