Discoverer Server 3.1W

From: Christophe Dudt <cdudt_at_capgemini.fr>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:54:53 +0100

Hello

By one of my client, I had to install Oracle Discoverer Server 3.1W on an Win 2000 server. Internal version is V3.1.34 (pretty old I guess). I've encountered a problem with one of the worksheet : it returns good results in Disco User but no rows with Disco web viewer. After research on Metalink, I found that to be a bug. But I only find patches for Administration and user editions of discoverer. Do they include patches for Disco server or are they specific patches on that issue ?

Thanks in advance for any usefull infos.

Christophe DUDT
France Received on Tue Mar 19 2002 - 06:54:53 CST