Re: Import/export troubles

From: tojo <tom_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:41:33 +0100

The table L2 will be imported into TBLSPC_TITI, as you expect, but the BLOB column is looking for it's original tablespace TBLSPC_TOTO, which doesn't exist. You can either grant unlimited tablespace on SYSTEM to user TITI temporarily, or create a tablespace TBLSPC_TOTO for the BLOBs. After the import you can ALTER TABLE L2 and move the BLOB's storage to TBLSPC_TITI (see the lob storage clause in the docs), then drop TBLSPC_TOTO. I'd consider storing the BLOBs in their own tablespace, however.

In article <a76vfp$lib$1_at_reader1.imaginet.fr>, laurent.boutet1 @libertysurf.fr says...