Re: Error ORA-06550 and PLS-00306

From: Gerd Schuckar <schuckar_at_borco.com>
Date: 18 Mar 2002 23:22:38 -0800

Ken Denny <ken_at_kendenny.com> wrote in message news:<Xns91D5A5D543C4Akendenny_at_65.82.44.7>...
> I'm not VB wiz but I suspect that the line:
> cmd.CommandText = "{CALL pa_kalkulation.GetKalkRecords(?,?)}"
> is setting up a call to GetKalkRecords with two parameters. But the
> GetKalkRecords procedure is supposed to have three parameters.

Hy Ken,
you're right. I had the same thinking, but in packeage pa_kalkulation i have declared TYPE kalkcur IS REF CURSOR. QRACLE says in the User's Guide for Oracle provider for OLE DB: 'Althoug Employees.GetEmpRecords()(the example here) takes three parameters, only two need to be bound because Ref cursor parameters are automatically bound by the provider.'
And when i call with three parameters, there is an message like 'Onknown Error'
Gerd Received on Tue Mar 19 2002 - 01:22:38 CST