Re: Please help with SQL

From: Alan <alanshein_at_erols.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:30:28 -0500

You're nicer than I am. Whenever I'm unsure as to whether a particular posting is a homework assignment, I look at the emaill address of the poster. Students trying to hide their identities tend to use hotmail or yahoo instead of their school email addresses. "Real" questioners usually work for a company and have company email addresses, or at least a fee-based ISP. This was the first time I've seen a duplicate cut-and-paste directly from the assignment. The epitome of laziness - they didn't even bother to reword it. Sheesh.